Want to give your child a special birthday experience? Schedule a party at Imagination Station! It’s the best deal in town!
Our birthday party packages include:
- Free regular admission to the science center for up to 50 guests (adults are strongly encouraged to stay) for all regular hours that day.
- Use of our large multi-purpose room for 2 total hours. Room includes seating for up to 50 and a fully equipped kitchen, including a microwave, brand new oven and stove, refrigerator and freezer and serving utensils.
- Table coverings, plastic wear, cups, spoons, forks, knives and napkins are included in your package and will be ready for use at the time of your reservation.
- A balloon for the birthday boy or girl.
- Party Favors for each guest: A free family pass for each guest to bring their entire household back to Imagination Station for another visit!
Non-members: $200. Want to enjoy the member rate? Our family memberships start at just $80 and include free general admission for your household for up to 13 months, discounts on birthdays, a 15% discount in our Imagination Station Store and free access to over 350 science centers, zoos and museums around the world through the ASTC Passport Program!
Special Bundle $175: One year Voyager Family Membership good at over 350 science centers, zoos and museums around the world plus the your birthday package: just $175! What are you waiting for?
Available Add ons:
- Ignite imaginations even more through a private Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics demonstration or activity: .
- Non-regular hours: Add $100 per hour, subject to availability
To schedule your party, email us.
Q. How early in advance must I schedule my party?
A. All party reservations should be made at least two weeks prior to the event. However, the earlier you make your reservation the more likely your preferred party date and time will be available.
Q. Do I have to make a down payment?
A. Imagination Station will invoice you for the full amount of the party. The invoice is due one week before the party. Cancellations 1 week or more in advance will receive a full refund.
Q. Do you accept credit cards?
A. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Q. I need to reschedule my party. What do I do?
A. Please email us if you need to reschedule or cancel your party. Full payment will be charged in the event of a “no call, no show” on the day of the party.
Q. Will there be attendants available to supervise children?
A. No. The supervision of the children, during and after the party, is the responsibility of the adults hosting the party.
Q. What am I allowed to bring to my party?
A. You may bring any decorations that can be held up with masking tape or painters tape, or that can rest on a window sill or table. Balloons are allowed. You are welcome to bring any food as long as it remains in your private party room. We have a refrigerator/freezer to store drinks, ice cream and other perishable items on the day of your scheduled party. An over/stove and sink are available in the room. Pizza delivery is acceptable as long as there is someone to receive the pizza at the museum entrance.
Pinatas and games or toys, that will not be given as gifts, are not allowed.
Q. What is a typical schedule for a party?
9:30 am – You and your family can arrive (1/2 hour before guests)
10:00 am – Guests start to arrive and children play on the second floor until we think most guests have arrived and are ready to start the party
10:30 am – We usually start with the party activity
10:50 am – Refreshments and cake served
11:15 am – Open gifts (optional)
11:30 am – Explore Imagination Station on your own. (note: guests can stay until Imagination Station closes–hosts are responsible for all party guests)